North America has so much to be explored! Let the travel bug bite as you check out all my blog post about this diverse continent.
New York State:
There is so much more to New York State (NYS) than just NYC! We have gorgeous mountains, rolling hills filled with wineries, and some of the prettiest, most impressive waterfalls in the US. Definitely explore the bustling NYC, but try to spot by and see the rest NYS has to offer!
- Saratoga Springs: I was recently in Saratoga Springs, NY for a conference and took advantage to explore this wonderful little city. Known for it’s hot springs, Saratoga Springs has become a vacation spot for not just city dwellers, but other residents of NYS. Spend your day at the horses races and your evenings wandering the quaint streets reminiscing of the 1800s while enjoy a great meal!.
- Chasing Waterfalls in the Finger Lakes: Having grown up in Ithaca, NY (the heart of the Finger Lakes) I have hiked every waterfall in the area, at least once. This post tells you all about my favorite waterfalls to explore. Some are easier to get to than other, but all are worth a view!
- Ultimate Guide to Ithaca: How could I write a blog post about gorgeous travel locations around the world without writing one about my own incredible home town: Ithaca. Check out my blog post all about the great and sometimes crazy Ithaca, NY including my favorite places to grab a bite!
- Guide to NYC at Christmas: For the last couple of years I have been going to New York City in December and have found that nothing quite puts me in the holiday spirit like my annual trip. In this post you will find my type a tips for exploring the best holiday sights that NYC has!
- Whale Watching: An Unparalleled Boston Experience: I won’t lie, I went to Boston this past September mainly to see Humpback whales.Sure, I was enjoying my return to Boston’s streets with the warm sun on my back, not the icy winter winds blowing me inside. However, I had a mission and one mission only – see some whales!
- Type A Trekker’s Guide to Tegucigalpa: When most people visit Honduras they don’t think of exploring Tegucigalpa (or Tegus) the capital of Honduras. This sprawling city has a bad reputation as a dangerous city. However my time spent there hasn’t found this to be true. Check out all my tips for visiting this capital city.